Since our inception in 1991, one of our core competencies has been New precision plastic injection molding products. Primex Plastics Private Ltd are one the most reliable and trusted sources for high-quality, injection-molded precision parts and components for a wide array of industries. Our New precision plastic injection molding products which vary in capacity and sizes. Our highly skilled engineers and technicians use computerized injection molding machines to guarantee that each and every molded piece meets the exact specifications of the product.
Primex Plastics Private Ltd are the manufacturer of new appliance part designs to redesigns and improvements, Plastics serves the appliance industry with the latest Plastic Injection Molding Technologies, materials and advanced part and mold design to provide the Best Quality Components demanded by the highest quality appliance. Our facility is backed with in house mold maintenance back up for repair and maintenance of the molds running on these machines. Contact us online or call us today at 080-28360779 about plastic injection molding components for your application.
Our manufacturing process design includes:
- Insert Molding
- Hot Runner Molds
- Thermoplastic resins
- Thermoset resins
- Skills of manufacturing staff at each step
- Quality control and project management
Plastic Injection Molding Process
- At an extremely high temperature, plastic material is converted from a solid into a liquid in order to prepare for its injection into an injection mold.
- The liquefied plastic is injected into a mold cavity and spread around to ensure an evenly filled mold.
- Once the plastic is precisely fitted into the mold, it is cooled so that it returns to a hard solid state.
- Lastly, the cooled plastic is ready to be removed from the mold and can be used to economically re-produce more of the same parts.